Thermo Orion Chloride Ion Selective Electrodes
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Compliant with EPA testing methods.
Approved ASTM Method for Chloride in Wastewater.
- Easily and reliably analyze free chloride ions in aqueous solutions.
- Provides quick, accurate and economical measurements.
- Rugged epoxy body design ensures durability of electrode.
Other Applications for Chloride Electrodes.
- Salt: Multiple known addition can be used to determine salt levels in food samples.
- Hydrochloric Acid: First derivative titration can determine HCl concentrations.
Accessories and Solutions.
- Thermo Scientific offers a full line of accessories to enhance your measurements.
- These include calibration standards, two ionic strength adjustors - one to adjust background ionic strength (ISA) and another to minimize complexation interferences and adjust background ionic strength (CISA), and choice of fill solutions depending on sample composition.
Combination chloride ISE with Sure-Flow reference.
- Convenient combination with Sure-Flow reference.
- Durable reference pellet which can be polished to restore electrode performance.
- Sure-Flow reference provides easy maintenance and optimum performance.
Half cells - Chloride ISE and double junction Sure-Flow reference.
- Half cell reference design provides flexibility.
- Double junction reference isolates inner reference from sample.
- Designed for precision measurements.