Thermo Orion Micro pH Electrodes
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Delicate Electrode for Small Volumes, Fits 384 Microwell Plates.
- Micro electrodes are designed to measure small volumes down to 0.5 µL.
- These are extremely delicate electrodes because of their size and should be treated as such.
- The small stem and bulb diameter allow the electrode to be inserted into small devices such as 384 microwell plates.
- There are are a variety to choose from based on your measurement needs.
- The ROSS 8220BNWP micro electrode provides the best accuracy and response time of the micro electrodes.
- It can be used in biological samples.
- The 8220BNWP is more durable than the silver chloride electrodes.
- Silver chloride micro electrodes are single junction electrodes.
- They are avaiable to measure samples as small as 0.5 µL, for use in NMR tubes and available with a stainless steel needle tip over the glass stem and bulb.
- The double junction micro electrode is for moderate size samples.
- The double junction design is good for use when measuring TRIS samples, proteins, sulfides or biologicals.
PerpHecT ROSS combination pH electrode with glass body, micro.
- For use in NMR tubes.
- Measures samples as small as 15 µL in 384 well plates.
- Minimum depth of immersion is 4.5 mm.
- Durable tip design.
Micro combination pH electrode with glass body, small tip.
- Designed for gels and small sample volumes.
- Measure samples as small as 0.5 µL.
Micro combination pH electrode with glass body, long length.
- For piercing septa.
- Ideal for measurements in extremely small vessels.
Micro combination pH electrode with needle tip.
- Accurate in extremely small samples.
- 16 gauge stainless steel bevel tip.
Double Junction combination pH electrode with glass body, semi-micro tip.
- For samples with size limitations.
- Measure samples as small as 0.2 mL.
- Easy-to-clean refillable design.