Thermo Orion Nitrate Ion Selective Electrodes
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Compliant with EPA testing methods.
The Easy Way to Measure Nitrate Levels in Drinking Water, Wastewater and Soils.
- Analyze free nitrate ions in aqueous solutions reliably at low limits of detection.
- Measurements are quick, simple, accurate and economical.
- Choose from combination electrodes or half cell designs.
- The nitrate half cell electrode requires a separate half cell reference electrode.
Other Applications for Nitrate Electrodes.
- Nitric Acid: Multiple known addition (MKA) titration method determines levels without need of removing interfering heavy metal ions.
Accessories and Solutions.
- A full line of supporting accessories is offered to meet your measurement needs.
- A variety of calibration standards are available.
- Replacement modules are available individually or in convenient three packs.
Combination nitrate ISE with Sure-Flow reference.
- Convenient combination electrode with replaceable module.
- Sure-Flow reference provides stable readings and is easy to clean.
- Convenient with small sample sizes.
Half cells - Nitrate ISE and Sure-Flow reference.
- Half cell reference design provides flexibility.
- Reference junction is reliable and easy to maintain.
- Replaceable module provides convenience.