Thermo Orion COD Test Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
COD testing correlated to BOD readings can save time and money.
- The AQ4000 and AQ3700 colorimeters support additional tests, including chlorine, nitrite and ammonia.
- Ideal for environmental and wastewater monitoring with EPA accepted methods.
- Three ranges of COD reagents.
- COD reactor can digest up to 25 samples simultaneously in 2 hours or less and meet fast COD temperature requirements.
- Works with the new AQ3700 multiparameter colorimeter or the AQ4000 advanced colorimeter.
- Just add the sample to the COD vial, digest sample in the reactor and read results with your Orion colorimeter.
The AQ4000 and AQ3700 Colorimeters Offer:
- Pre-programmed methods for water quality testing.
- Multiple wavelength and more test options.
- Datalogging and GLP features.
- Bidirectional RS232 interface on AQ4000.
- IR Interface on AQ3700 (IRDA required).
- Compatibility with 13, 16 and 24 mm diameter vials.
- IP67 waterproof housing.
- 2 year warranty.
Please visit www.thermoscientific.com/water for more product, methods information and method approval letters from EPA.
Colorimeters / Turbidity Meters - Fieldwork Essentials.
- Portable design with uncompromised performances.
- Thermo Scientific Orion Colorimeters and Turbidity Meters are accurate, dependable and easy to use, with handheld portability, preprogrammed methods, optimum wavelengths, user-friendly displays, and easy calibration.
- Rugged, handheld portability and waterproof options for fieldwork convenience.
- User-friendly interface for quick and easy results processing.
- Compatibility with several tests and reagent types.
- Approvals and regulatory requirements met in many industries.
Thermo Scientific offers a full line of Orion Colorimetry and Turbidity Meters.
- Using optical measurement, Colorimeters measure the concentration of a sample component and Turbidity Meters determine how cloudy a sample is.
- Regulations ensure our drinking water is safe and our wastewater will not alter or destroy local ecosystems and oceans.
- Disinfectants, used to purify water, are commonly tested by colorimetry.
- Groundwater that is the source of a drinking water supply may be checked for iron level and the chemical form of that iron.
- Water components that increase maintenance frequency may be tested regularly to monitor and maximize time online.
- Many test reagents are available for measuring parameters that are reported as required on regulatory compliance permits.