Talboys Advanced 1000WS Waving Shakers
from Troemner, LLC.
Electronic tilt adjustment from 0 to 20° while unit is operating.
- Displays for speed and tilt angle, and time.
- Timer with audible alarm.
The Talboys Advanced 1000WS Waving Shaker provides precise speed control and a smooth, low foaming, three dimensional, “wave” motion.
- Ideal for use in a wide range of laboratory applications and designed to be used in a variety of environmental conditions.
- Tray includes a non-skid rubber mat that is suitable for holding Petri dishes.
Low Profile Design:
- Takes up less space and easily fits into most hoods and incubators.
- Cast aluminum base offers durability and added stability.
- The microprocessor control provides electronic tilt angle adjustment which allows user to easily adjust waving angle from 0 to 20° while unit is operating.
- Precise speed control provides smooth, low-speed waving motion down to 1rpm.
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and tilt angle, and time allow operator to view all settings at once.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
Speed Ramping Feature:
- Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
- Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Unit can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments from -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Blood samples, DNA extractions, blotting techniques, and general mixing of various size tubes.
- Units include a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- Units are also supplied with an 11.75 x 8.75" (29.9 x 22.2 cm) non-skid rubber mat.
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the speed range and time function are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.