Talboys Cooling / Thermal Shake Touch Orbital Shakers
from Troemner, LLC.
4.3" color LCD touch screen display provides an intuitive interface.
- Rapid heating, cooling and high speed shaking ability.
- Internal memory stores five separate 5-step programs.
The Talboys Thermal Shake Touch and Cooling Thermal Shake Touch are designed for applications that require consistent and precise results.
- With heating, cooling and shaking capabilities.
- The Thermal Shake Touch and Cooling Thermal Shake Touch uses interchangeable blocks to accommodate a wide variety of tubes and microplates.
- The easy-to-use, 4.3", color, LCD touch screen allows the user to save and visibly track progress through the live status bar for five user defined programs, each with five individual steps.
- The unit’s enhanced electronics and dual temperature sensors provide accurate, dependable temperature settings across the operating range.
Low Profile Design:
- The low profile design minimizes the unit’s footprint on the bench.
LCD Touch Screen:
- Enables faster setting of temperature, speed, and time which can all be viewed at once.
- Display features on-screen help topics with operational tips available in six languages.
- Touch screen is compatible with rubber gloves used in labs.
- USB port can transfer information to a flash drive for data logging, program storage and software updates.
- Program control capabilities allow user programmable operation for automated use and memory.
- Storage for five separate 5-step programs, or unlimited number of programs with the use of the USB.
Temperature ramp rate:
- Adjustable temperature ramp rate feature separately defines the heating and cooling rate in increments of 0.5°C/min.
Single Point Calibration Mode:
- For maximum temperature accuracy, the single point calibration procedure allows the user to calibrate up to 6 different user defined temperatures.
Pulse Mode Feature:
- The unit is equipped with a pulse mode feature for quick vortex applications.
Cool Touch Housing:
- Constructed from a high-quality, heat and chemical resistant polymer.
- The unit’s housing remains cool to the touch throughout normal operating temperatures.
Maximum Temperature Limiting Function:
- Ensures the temperature will not exceed preset limits, allowing the user control of temperature sensitive samples.
Hot Top Indicator:
- A hot top warning light will illuminate when the temperature reaches 40°C, and will remain lit until the unit is sufficiently cooled.
- In timed mode, an alarm will sound when the time reaches zero or set-point temperature is reached.
- Additionally, the heat function will automatically shut off if the unit recognizes an internal issue.
- Unit can operate in conditions from 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Cell cultures, DNA, RNA, and protein studies.
- Unit includes a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- Unit is also supplied with a 1.5mL block, clear rack, and cover.
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the temperature and speed ranges, and time function, are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.