Talboys Professional 1000IC-3 Incubating / Cooling Orbital Shakers
from Troemner, LLC.
Heats to 65°C and cools to 10°C below ambient.
- LED displays for temperature, speed and time.
- Calibration mode for temperature.
The Talboys Professional 1000IC-3 Incubating/Cooling Orbital Shaker is microplate ready without the need for any additional accessories.
- Optional modular blocks can accommodate micro-tubes, centrifuge tubes, vials, or culture tubes.
- Unit holds microplates or modular blocks with a 5” (12.7cm) tall interior capacity.
- Ideal for analyses that require a stable, controlled temperature.
- The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action.
- Microprocessor will display last set-point and will restart if power is interrupted.
PID Temperature Controller:
- Maintains precise temperature control from 10°C below ambient to 65°C.
- Easy-to-use controls allow users to adjust temperature in 1°C increments.
Triple Eccentric Drive:
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, speed, and time allow operator to view all settings at once.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
Temperature Calibration Mode:
- Allows user to calibrate unit to an external temperature device.
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
Speed Ramping Feature:
- Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
- Alarm has optional mute function which can be set from the touch pad control.
Caution Hot Indicator:
- Symbol illuminates when the temperature of the air in the chamber reaches 40°C and remains lit until temperature cools down.
- Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Permits viewing of samples without disturbing internal temperature.
- Unit can be run in conditions from 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Cell and bacterial cultures, hybridizations, and enzyme reactions.
- Unit includes a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- Units are also supplied with an adapter bracket to hold optional modular blocks.
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the temperature and speed ranges, and time function, are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.