Talboys Standard 1000RS Analog Rocking Shakers
from Troemner, LLC.
Variable control for speed, tilt and time.
- 16 lb capacity.
- Two-tier model doubles workable capacity.
The Talboys Analog Rocking Shaker is an easy and economical option for all of your rocking needs.
- The Rocking Shaker is ideal for cell culture and blotting applications and is designed to be used in a variety of environmental conditions.
- Rocker is supplied with an 14 x 11" (35.6 x 27.9cm) non-skid rubber mat.
Low Profile Design:
- Takes up less bench space and fits in most hoods and incubators.
- Two-tier option increases the capacity with the same footprint and provides a 3.5” (8.9cm) clearance between platforms.
- Cast aluminum base offers durability and added stability.
- The microprocessor control provides tilt adjustment which allows user to easily change rocking angle from 0 to 15° while unit is operating.
- Smooth speed control with low speed rocking motion.
Independent Control Knobs:
- Independent control knobs for speed, tilt, and time, allow for easy adjustments.
- Audible signal will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
Speed Ramping Feature:
- Slowly increases speed to desired set point to avoid splashing.
- Timer will automatically stop rocking motion when timer reaches zero.
- Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Unit can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments from -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Staining and destaining gels, hybridization procedures, hematology, and blotting techniques.
- Units include a 92” (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230V units are supplied with a Euro type plug).
- Units are also supplied with a 14 x 11” (35.6 x 27.9cm) non-skid rubber mat.
- Two-tier models include a 2nd tray, non-skid mat and hardware.