Talboys Advanced 1000 Orbital Shakers
from Troemner, LLC.
General purpose shaker.
- LED displays for speed and time.
- 3mm or 15mm orbit.
Talboys Advanced 1000-3 and 1000-15 Orbital Shakers are ideal for a wide variety of shaking applications.
- Tray includes a non-skid rubber mat.
- Remove the mat to mount a variety of optional flask clamps or test tube racks directly onto the tray.
Low Profile Design:
- Takes up less space and easily fits into most hoods and incubators.
- Cast aluminum base offers durability and added stability.
- The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action.
- Microprocessor will display last set-point and will restart if power is interrupted.
Triple Eccentric Drive:
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
Speed Ramping Feature:
- Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
- Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Units can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments.
- Model 1000-3: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F).
- Model 1000-15: -10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F).
- Maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Cell cultures, immunoassays, and protein studies.
- Units include a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- Units are also supplied with an 11.75 x 8.75" (29.9 x 22.2cm) non-skid rubber mat.
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.