Talboys Advanced 1000 MP Microplate Shakers
from Troemner, LLC.
Holds up to 4 microplates or 2 micro-tube racks.
- Accepts deep well plates.
- Timer with audible alarm.
The Talboys Advanced 1000MP Microplate Shaker is ideal for immunoassays and general microplate shaking, and is designed to be used in a variety of environmental conditions.
Low Profile Design:
- Takes up less space and easily fits into most hoods and incubators.
- Cast aluminum base offers durability and added stability.
- The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action.
- Microprocessor will display last set-point and will restart if power is interrupted.
Triple Eccentric Drive:
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view all settings at once.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
Speed Ramping Feature:
- Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
- Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Unit can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments from -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- ELISA assays and DNA studies.
- Units include a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate:
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the speed range and time function are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.