Talboys Advanced 3500 / 3750 Orbital Shakers
from Troemner, LLC.
Exceptional speed control, accuracy and durability.
- LED displays for speed and time.
- Calibration mode for speed.
The Talboys Advanced 3500 Orbital Shaker and the Advanced 3750 Reciprocating Shaker are designed for a wide range of applications, including cell cultures, that require accurate and repeatable results.
- The microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking while safely ramping to the set speed.
Accu-Drive Shaking System:
- The exclusive patented Accu-Drive Shaking System delivers exceptional speed control, accuracy, and durability (Advanced 3500).
- The shaking system in both models continuously monitors shaking speed and maintains set-point, even under changing loads.
- When unit is set to a speed above 100rpm, the speed accuracy is ± 1% of set speed.
- When set under 100rpm, speed accuracy is ± 1rpm.
- The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action.
- Microprocessor will display last set-point and will restart if power is interrupted.
Triple Eccentric Drive:
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation (3500 Orbital Shaker only).
Single Eccentric Drive:
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation (3750 Orbital Shaker only).
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Provides two-way communication for data logging and unit control.
Speed Calibration Mode:
- Allows user to automatically recalibrate speed display.
- A built-in load sensor detects unbalanced conditions and automatically reduces rpm to a safe speed to protect samples.
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
Speed Ramping Feature:
- Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
- Alarm has optional mute function which can be set from the touch pad control.
- Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Unit can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments from -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Cell cultures, solubility studies, and extraction procedures.
- Unit includes a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- Unit is also supplied with an 11 x 13" (27.9 x 33cm) non-skid rubber mat.
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate:
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the speed range and time function are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.