Talboys Advanced High Speed Microplate Shakers
from Troemner, LLC.
Programable pulse feature.
- Shakes traditional or deep-well microplates.
- Shakes up to 48 microplates at one time.
The Talboys Advanced High Speed Microplate Shakers handle shaking for difficult applications.
- These units operate at up to 2500rpm while holding deep-well blocks and small diameter test tubes no taller than 5" (12.7cm).
- Advanced High Speed Microplate Shakers have variable speed control from 600 to 2500rpm.
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Programmable “Pulsing” Feature: Enhances shaking action and allows user to program the unit to stop and start in a wide range of intervals.
- Provides two-way communication for data logging and unit control.
- Unit can be run in cold rooms and incubators from 4 to 40°C (39 to 104°F), 20 to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Emulsifications and cell lysing.
- Units include a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the speed range and time function are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.