Talboys Professional 1000MP Incubating Microplate Shakers
from Troemner, LLC.
LED displays for temperature, speed and time.
- Timer with audible alarm.
- Available with opaque lid for light sensitive samples.
The Talboys Professional 1000MP Incubating Orbital Shaker is optimized for shaking microplates, deep-well plates, or micro-tubes.
- The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action.
- Microprocessor will display last set-point and will restart if power is interrupted.
PID Temperature Controller:
- Maintains precise temperature control from ambient +5°C to 65°C.
- Easy-to-use controls allow users to adjust temperature in 1°C increments.
Triple Eccentric Drive:
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, speed, and time allow operator to view all settings at once.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
Temperature Calibration Mode:
- Allows user to calibrate unit to an external temperature device.
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
Speed Ramping Feature:
- Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
Caution Hot Indicator:
- Symbol illuminates when the temperature of the air in the chamber reaches 40°C and remains lit until temperature cools down.
- Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Clear lid permits viewing of samples without disturbing internal temperature.
- Opaque lid prohibits light exposure to light sensitive samples.
- Unit can be run in conditions from 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Immunoassays and hybridizations.
- Units include a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the temperature and speed ranges, and time function, are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.