Talboys Professional 1000RS Incubating Rocking Shakers
from Troemner, LLC.
Electronic tilt adjustment from 0 to 15° while unit is operating.
- LED displays for temperature, speed and tilt angle, and time.
- Timer with audible alarm.
The Talboys Professional 1000RS Incubating Rocking Shaker combines smooth rocking motion and general purpose incubation in one compact bench top unit.
- The microprocessor control provides electronic tilt angle adjustment which allows user to easily adjust rocking angle from 0 to 15° while unit is operating.
- Precise speed control provides smooth, low-speed rocking motion down to 1rpm.
PID Temperature Controller:
- Maintains precise temperature control from ambient +5°C to 65°C.
- Easy-to-use controls allow users to adjust temperature in 1°C increments.
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, speed and tilt angle, and time allow operator to view all settings at once.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
Speed Ramping Feature:
- Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
Caution Hot Indicator:
- Symbol illuminates when the temperature of the air in the chamber reaches 40°C and remains lit until temperature cools down.
- Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Permits viewing of samples without disturbing internal temperature.
- Unit can be run in conditions from 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Cell cultures, staining and destaining gels, hybridization procedures, and blotting techniques.
- Unit includes a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the temperature and speed ranges, and time function, are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.