Talboys Professional 3500 Incubating Orbital Shakers
from Troemner, LLC.
Patented Opti-Flow forced ventilation system.
- Patented Accu-Drive shaking system.
- Calibration mode for temperature and speed.
The Talboys Professional 3500 Incubating Orbital Shaker offers exceptional temperature uniformity and is designed for a variety of shaking and incubating applications, such as cell cultures.
Accu-Drive Shaking System:
- The exclusive patented Accu-Drive Shaking System delivers exceptional speed control, accuracy, and durability.
- The system continuously monitors shaking speed and maintains set-point, even under changing loads.
- When unit is set to a speed above 100rpm, the speed accuracy is ± 1% of set speed. When set under 100rpm, speed accuracy is ± 1rpm.
Opti-Flow Forced Ventilation System:
- The exclusive patented Opti-Flow Forced Ventilation System uses twin induction fans and air deflectors to deliver exceptional temperature uniformity and stability.
- The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action.
- Microprocessor will display last set-point and will restart if power is interrupted.
PID Temperature Controller:
- Maintains precise temperature control from ambient +5°C to 65°C.
- Easy-to-use controls allow users to adjust temperature in 1°C increments.
- Meets ASTM E1292 specification for temperature uniformity.
Triple Eccentric Drive:
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, speed and time allow operator to view all settings at once.
- Timer will display elapsed time or when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
Temperature Calibration Mode:
- Allows user to calibrate unit to an external temperature device.
Speed Calibration Mode:
- Allows user to automatically recalibrate speed display.
- Provides two-way communication for data logging and unit control.
- A built-in load sensor detects unbalanced conditions and automatically reduces rpm to a safe speed to protect samples.
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
- Audible and visual signals will activate if temperature deviates ±1°C from set-point.
Speed Ramping Feature:
- Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- In timed mode, alarm will sound when the time reaches zero.
- Alarm has optional mute function which can be set from the touch pad control.
Caution Hot Indicator:
- Symbol illuminates when the temperature of the air in the chamber reaches 40°C and remains lit until temperature cools down.
- Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Permits viewing of samples without disturbing internal temperature.
- When lid is opened, automatic shut off of the circuit will stop the shaker tray to protect operator.
- Unit can be run in conditions from 15 to 32°C (59 to 90°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Cell cultures, solubility studies, bacterial suspensions, and extraction procedures.
- Unit includes a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- Unit is also supplied with a 13 x 11" (33 x 27.9cm) non-skid rubber mat.
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate.
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the temperature and speed ranges, and time function, are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.