Talboys Standard 1000 Orbital Shakers
from Troemner, LLC.
Variable speed microprocessor control.
- Low profile design.
- 15mm orbit.
The Talboys Standard 1000 Orbital Shaker is an economical shaker designed for educational labs or basic shaking applications.
Low Profile Design:
- Takes up less space and easily fits into most hoods and incubators.
- Cast aluminum base offers durability and added stability.
- The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action.
Triple Eccentric Drive:
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
- Basic speed knob with dial settings from 1 to 10.
Speed Ramping Feature:
- Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- Channels fluids away from internal components.
- Unit can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments from 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Blotting techniques, staining/destaining, and general shaking procedures.
- Units include a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- Units are also supplied with an 11.75 x 8.75" (29.9 x 22.2cm) non-skid rubber mat.
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.