Talboys Professional Aluminum / Ceramic Top Hot Plates
from Troemner, LLC.
Excellent temperature uniformity.
- Cool touch, chemical resistant housing.
- Includes RTD temperature probe kit.
- Designed for applications that require exceptional accuracy, stability, and repeatability.
- Exclusive safety features help protect operator and sample.
- Enhanced microprocessor control offers an external RTD probe option that delivers superior temperature control of the sample.
- Separate LED displays for temperature, and time allow user to view all settings at once.
Low Profile Design:
- Takes up minimal space and fits easily into fume hoods.
- Spill-resistant design channels fluids away from internal components.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible from outside fume hoods or across lab benches.
- Shows set-point and actual temperatures.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
Ceramic or Aluminum Top Plate Materials:
- Ceramic tops feature a chemical resistant, reflective white top plate surface that is easy to clean.
- Durable aluminum tops will not crack or chip, and provide a more even temperature distribution.
Built-In Support Rod Holder:
- Rear housing features an off-centered, built-in support rod holder with locking knob that accepts the probe kit supplied with heating models.
RTD Probe Kit:
- Heating models are supplied with a probe kit which includes an 8" (20.3cm) stainless steel PT1000 RTD temperature probe, 12" (30.5cm) flex arm, interchangeable 3-prong clamp head, 2-prong clamp head and spring clamp head.
Cool Touch Housing:
- Housing is made of a heat resistant polymer that is not only cool to the touch, but is also chemical resistant.
Hot Top Indicator:
- For additional safety, hot symbol warning light is illuminated when heat is turned on and remains on until top plate cools down.
Maximum Temperature Limiting (Plate Over Temperature Limit):
- Ensures plate temperature will never exceed users programmed set temperature limit, allowing for control of samples with sensitive flash points.
- In timed mode, alarm will sound when time reaches zero or when unit reaches set-point temperature.
- If probe disengages from sample, unit will automatically shut off heater.
- Unit can be run in conditions from 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F), 20% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Units include a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230V units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- Supplied with a probe kit which includes an 8" (20.3cm) stainless steel PT1000 RTD temperature probe, 12" (30.5cm) flex arm, and interchangeable 3-prong clamp head, 2-prong clamp head and spring clamp head.
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate:
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the temperature and speed ranges, and time function, are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.