Talboys Advanced Digital Dry Block Heaters
from Troemner, LLC.
Exceptional temperature uniformity and stability.
- Optional external temperature probe.
- Holds interchangeable modular blocks.
- Designed for applications that require repeatable results and superior temperature stability.
- These multi-purpose units are ideal for incubation and activation of cultures, enzyme reactions, immunoassays, melting/boiling points, and a wide variety of other laboratory procedures.
- Integral support rod holder with locking knob accepts optional External Temperature Probe Kit.
- Optional External Temperature Probe Kit monitors actual block or sample temperature.
- Each of the five models accepts separate interchangeable modular blocks, accommodating various tube sizes from 0.2mL micro-tubes to 50mL centrifuge tubes.
- Each block has a thermometer well for measuring block temperature.
- Efficient heating due to close tube-and-block contact for maximum heat retention.
- Heaters require Talboys modular heating blocks for operation.
- Modular blocks are sold separately.
- PID temperature control, with optional external RTD probe, offers a temperature stability as low as ± 0.1°C with a temperature uniformity as low as ± 0.1°C.
- Samples are heated to temperature quickly and accurately.
- Temperature is adjusted in ± 0.1°C increments.
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, and time.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Shows set-point and actual temperature.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
Temperature Calibration Mode:
- Allows user to calibrate unit to an external temperature device.
Caution Hot Indicator:
- Hot warning symbol light is illuminated when the temperature is above 40°C.
- If the unit exceeds the set temperature by 10°C the unit will automatically stop heating.
- In timed mode, alarm will sound when time reaches zero and when unit reaches set-point temperature.
- Caution! To avoid possible electrical hazard, do not fill well or block opening with water or other fluids.
- Unit is designed as a dry bath/incubator.
- Units can be run in conditions from 18 to 33°C (64 to 91°F), 20% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Denaturing proteins, DNA applications, ELISA and other immunoassay studies.
- Units include a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- Modular blocks are sold separately
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate:
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the temperature range and time function are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.