Talboys Ergonomic Digital Mini Dry Block Heaters with Heated Lid
from Troemner, LLC.
Heated lid option reduces condensation on sample lids.
- Compact, ergonomic design.
- 4 modular block options.
- Ideal for a variety of applications that require accurate and repeatable results such as LAMP assays, immunoassays, enzyme reactions and denaturations.
- This personal sized heater takes up minimal bench space and is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand.
- The block heater accepts one interchangeable mini block for 0.2mL, 0.5mL, 1.5mL, or 2mL tubes.
- The heated lid helps to reduce the amount of condensation on sample lids, regulate the temperature, and maintain temperature uniformity.
- Efficient heater features close tube and block contact with a low density design for exceptional temperature uniformity.
- Units include a block lifting tool.
- PID temperature control provides temperature accuracy as low as ±0.3°C and uniformity as low as ±0.2°C.
- Samples are heated to temperature quickly and accurately.
- Temperature can be adjusted in ±0.1°C increments.
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent displays for temperature and time.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to a user defined limit, will shut off when unit reaches zero.
- Display will show last settings, even after power has been turned off.
Temperature calibration mode:
- Allows user to calibrate unit to an external temperature device.
- In timed mode, alarm will sound when time reaches zero and when unit reaches set-point temperature.
Cool touch housing:
- Constructed from a high quality, heat and chemical resistant polymer.
- The unit’s housing remains cool to the touch throughout normal operating temperatures.
- Caution! To avoid possible electrical hazard, do not fill well or block opening with water or other fluids.
- Unit is designed as a dry bath/incubator.
- Units can be run in conditions from 18 to 33°C (64 to 91°F), 20% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- LAMP assays, immunoassays, enzyme reactions and denaturations.
- Unit includes a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
- Heaters require a Talboys mini modular block for operation (sold separately).
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate:
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the temperature range and time function are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.