Talboys Advanced Digital Vortex Mixers
from Troemner, LLC.
LED displays for speed and time.
- Continuous or touch mode operation.
- Microprocessor controls.
- Ideal for applications that demand repeatable results.
- Microprocessor control maintains set speed for strong, consistent mixing action.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined time limit, the unit will shut off when time reaches zero.
- Two modes of operation: "Continuous" mode when using accessory attachments or "Touch" mode which activates mixing when depressing the cup head.
- The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform mixing action.
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easilty visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Unit can be run in conditions from 4 to 40°C (39 to 104°F), 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Includes both cup head and 3" head with cover.
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate:
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the speed range and time function are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.