Talboys Advanced Digital Microplate Vortex Mixers
from Troemner, LLC.
Ideal for applications that demand repeatable results.
- Designed for continuous duty.
- Designed for shaking microplates or tubes.
- LED displays for speed and time.
- Mixer features touchpad controls and LED displays for accurate speed (rpm) and time (minutes and seconds) results.
- Microprocessor control maintains set speed for strong, consistent mixing action.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to a user defined time limit, the unit will shut off when time reaches zero.
- Choose from two modes of operation: “Touch” mode which activates mixing when cup head is depressed, or “On” mode when using the microplate attachments for continuous operation.
- The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform mixing action.
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easilty visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Unit can be run in conditions from 4 to 40°C (39 to 104°F), 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Mixer includes a cup head, single microplate holder, and a 92" (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and specified plug.
- Accessories that can be used on the Microplate Vortex Mixer are cup head, single microplate holder and double microplate holder.
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate:
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the speed range and time function are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.