Talboys Advanced Digital Multi-Tube Vortex Mixers
from Troemner, LLC.
Ideal for applications requiring accuracy and repeatability.
- Process up to 50 samples at a time.
- LED displays for speed and time.
- Pulsing mode.
- The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform mixing action.
- Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once.
- Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero.
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Programmable pulsing mode allows user to adjust the pulse-on and pulse-off times between 1 and 59 seconds in 1 second intervals.
- This feature enhances the vortex action by creating a more vigorous mix.
- Unit can be run in conditions from 4 to 40°C (39 to 104°F), 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Suspensions, high throughput testing in clinical, environmental, and chemistry labs.
- Unit includes a 92” (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- Unit is also supplied with a Tray Pad Set for support and one 12mm Test Tube Foam Rack (945072).
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate:
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the speed range and time function are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.
Available in Stainless Steel:
- One piece housing design optimizes clean-ups.
- Ideal for applications requiring accuracy and repeatability.
- The stainless steel one piece housing design is conducive to keeping your vortexer clean and free from contaminants.