Talboys Ergonomic Advanced Digital Vortex Mixers
from Troemner, LLC.
LED displays for speed and time.
- New ergonomic design.
- Continuous or touch mode operation.
- New ergonomic design provides optimum comfort and minimal stress.
- Ideal for applications that demand repeatable results.
- Microprocessor control maintains set speed for strong, consistent mixing action.
- Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined time limit, the unit will shut off when time reaches zero.
- Two modes of operation; continuous mode when using accessory attachments or touch mode which activates mixing when depressing the cup head.
- Unit can be run in conditions from 4 to 40°C (39 to 104°F), 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Units include a 72” (183cm), 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- Includes both cup head and 3" head with cover.
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate:
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the speed range and time function are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.