Talboys Ergonomic Pulsing Vortex Mixers
from Troemner, LLC.
Glass bead cell disruption/homogenization.
- New ergonomic design.
- LED displays for time and speed.
- New ergonomic design provides optimum comfort and minimal stress.
- Powerful pulsing vortex action produces excellent cell disruption for glass bead procedures.
- Capable of complete cell disruption of samples in only minutes.
- Unique pulsing action reduces heat generation while providing more effective mixing and disruption.
- Displayed time counts up during continuous operation and counts down during timed runs.
- Unit can be run in conditions from 4 to 40°C (39 to 104°F), 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Units include a 72” (183cm), 3-wire cord and plug (230 volt units are supplied with Euro type plug).
- Includes cup head, 3" head with cover, and an easy-to-load 1.5mL to 2mL Micro-Tube Holder.
- Holder has a built-in cup head.
- 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Optional NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate:
- Provided by Troemner's ISO / IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Multiple data points within the speed range and time function are reported on the certificate with the associated uncertainties.