from Troemner, LLC.
(A) Bench Clamps.
- Aluminum bracket with arm fastens quickly and firmly to any convenient shelf.
- Accepts 13mm (0.51") rods vertically and horizontally, to which ordinary rings and clamps attach, leaving bench surface clear for apparatus.
(B) Horizontal Mounting Bars with Coupler.
- Threaded end for direct installation into channels.
- Comes with spring coupler for use in steel 41mm (1.61") channels.
- Locking nut included.
- Use with steel channel frames.
(C) Lab Frame Foot.
- Stainless steel electro-polished finish or nickel-plated zinc construction.
- Strong, durable lab-frame foot is designed for mounting lab-frames permanently to bench tops, fume hoods, walls, and floors.
- Spilled fluids roll right off the smooth body contour, minimizing contamination and easing clean-ups.
- Features a set screw and includes three 19mm (0.75") mounting screws.
(D) Replacement Sleeves.
- Sleeves are easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Both vinyl and fiberglass sleeves are available.
- Fiberglass sleeves are recommended for applications above 100°C (212°F).
(E) Round Support Plate.
- Aluminum plate supports beakers, mantles and petri dishes.
- Fits standard lab-frames.
(F) Support Plates.
- Designed to hold hotplates, stirrers, hotplate-stirrers, and other apparatus to lab-frames or ring stands.
- Aluminum construction offers strength and durability.
- Support plates include a non-skid rubber mat and a built-in holder that grips rods up to 0.75" (19mm) in diameter.
(G) Support Stand Stabilizer Knobs.
- Support Stand Stabilizer Knobs can be added to the two additional threaded holes in the base legs to secure the stand to a bench top.
(H) Thumbscrew Knob.
- Thumbscrew tightening knob features a 32mm (1.25") slot in the center of a nylon disc that will accept thumbscrews supplied with the LabJaws and UltraJaws Multi-Purpose Clamps, excluding the stainless steel version.
- Makes tightening of clamps easier on the hands and wrists.
(I) Universal Stirrer Mounting Bracket.
- Use to mount stirrers and other devices to lab-frames.
- Aluminum mounting bracket with attachment screws.
- Special adjusting wrench is for use with lab-frame items with set screws.