Talboys Ultra Flex Support Systems
from Troemner, LLC.
Ultra Flex comes in three different systems; base plate, lab-frame connector, and bench clamp.
- Ultra Flex Support Systems have unique flexible arms that are extremely versatile and can be placed in virtually any position or angle.
- Each system includes a 2-Prong Clamp Head, 3-Prong Clamp Head, Spring Clamp Head, nickel-plated flex arm in 305mm (12") or 457mm (18") length, and utility wrench.
- 2-prong and 3-prong clamp heads also supplied with non-slip vinyl sleeves and, for temperatures above 100°C, fiberglass covers.
(A) Ultra Flex Support System with Base Plate.
- Talboys Ultra Flex Support System with Base Plate is constructed of all metal and designed with a stable, painted steel base plate with chemical resistant black finish that fits easily on bench tops or in fume hoods.
- Base plate measures 127 x 127 x 12.7mm (5 x 5 x 0.5").
(B) Ultra Flex Support System with Lab-Frame Connector.
- Ultra Flex Support System with Lab-Frame Connector securely attaches to support stands, lab-frames, or any support rod up to 19mm (0.75") in diameter.
- Ideal for use in fume hoods.
- Lab-frame connector is made of cast alloy.
(C) Ultra Flex Support System with Bench Clamp.
- Ultra Flex Support System with Bench Clamp easily attaches to the side of your lab bench or counter top, which helps utilize more space in your lab.
- Bench clamp is constructed of aluminum.