Talboys Support Stands
from Troemner, LLC.
Cast Iron Support Stands.
- Cast iron support stand bases are constructed with black enamel finish for chemical resistance and durability.
- All bases feature a built-in support rod holder with locking knob that accepts a 0.51" (13mm) diameter support rod.
- U-shaped base features three built-in support rod holders and accommodates vessels up to 5" (127mm) in diameter.
- Note: Support rods are not included.
Heavy-Duty Support Stands.
- Heavy-Duty Support Stands have a four point cast iron base with stainless steel support rod.
- They are designed to accommodate vessels up to 12" (30.5cm) in diameter to sit close to the support rod.
- They have rubber cushions on each of the four corners.
- The base area is 16.5" (41.9cm) across x 12" (30.5cm) deep overall.
Stainless Steel Support Stands.
- Support Stands are made entirely of 303 stainless steel.
- They have a durable base that can accommodate vessels up to 18" (457mm) in diameter within the "U".
- The base area is 17.75" (451mm) across x 10.5" (267mm) deep overall.
- The stainless steel support rod is 0.63" (16mm) in diameter and is screwed to the support base.
- Two additional threaded holes in the base legs accomdate rods, enabling the stand to support two mixers.
- The "U" shape of the base should be turned from the mixing apparatus when the two outside rods are in use.
- This balances the weight, preventing the base from tipping.