LabStrong Cascade Water Purification Systems
from LabStrong Corp
This is a perfect solution for your laboratory needs.
- The Cascade water Purification system is designed for laboratory methods allowing the use of Type II water and/or providing pretreatment to Type I water systems or other laboratory instruments requiring purified water.
- The Cascade device is an economical system capable of providing ASTM Type II water up to 15 megohm-cm.
- The Cascade Water System is easy to install and only requires a simple Pretreat or Tap water hook up.
- The Cascade Dual Water System is ideal to feed water into other water systems creating high grade water to avoid damage, buildup of contaminates and promote longevity of consumables in those systems.
- The Cascade Quad Water System is ideal to use with tap water or pretreated water depending on your laboratory needs.
- The small footprint of the Cascade Quad Water System makes it easy to place about anywhere in your lab.
- Having a pretreatment water system is vital in most water systems.
- Fully customizable for your laboratory needs.
- Easy installation requiring no electricity.
- Color changing resin to indicate exhausted cartridge change out.
- Small footprint.
- Easy to read pressure gauge, with a pressure regulator to control inlet water pressure.
- Shut off/control valve allows users to easily control water output.
D00292 : Cascade Dual Water System.
- Three varieties of Dual Style cartridge kits:
- D002912KT: Organic dual style pretreat kit.
- D002913KT: Standard dual style pretreat kit.
- D002914KT: Organic/Chlorine removal (carbon) dual style pretreat kit.
D00294 : Cascade Quad Water System.
- Four varieties of Quad Style cartridge kits:
- - Tap Water Feed.
- D00298KT: Organic quad style kit.
- D00299KT: Standard quad style kit.
- - Pretreat Water Feed.
- D002910KT: Organic quad style pretreat kit.
- D002911KT: Standard quad style pretreat kit.