VITLAB VITgrip Lab Bottles
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc
The VITgrip laboratory bottle from VITLAB is optimized for storage and sample collection of liquids in the lab.
- The innovative design features a molded, ergonomic grip, highly accurate graduations (± 5%), and provides protection against liquid leakage.
- Excellent handling - The slim waist of the VITgrip lab bottles greatly improves handling.
- The molded volume graduations provide texture for an enhanced grip, especially when working with gloves.
- The optimized sealing system of the bottle thread and screw cap form a reliable sealing system without the need of a cap liner that can wear, corrode or cause contamination.
- The VITgrip lab bottle is half-filled with distelled water and is closed with the supplied VITLAB screw closure - after the ring of the tamper-evident closure clicks into place - with a torque of 5 Nm.
- Subsequently, the bottle is turned upside down and remains, standing on the screw cap, for 15 minutes, without the filled-in water escaping.
- The test is carried out at room temperature (approx. 20° C) and atmospheric pressure.
- With double-sided molded graduations, the volume inside the bottle is easy to read, even during use.
Robust and versatile:
- Manufactured from shatterproof polypropylene with good chemical resistance, the VITgrip lab bottles are suitable for contact with foodstuffs (according to regulation EU No. 10/2011).
- The hydrophobic material and lack of dirt-catching edges allow for smooth pouring of liquids and easy cleaning.
- With a ring that tears off upon first opening of the closed bottle, it reliably signals if the bottle is still sealed before opening.
- After the ring is torn off, the closure can be used as a regular screw cap.