Thermo Scientific ThermoChill Recirculating Chillers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
-10 °C to +30 °C.
- Cooling capacity up to 2.0 kW.
Temperature control products for any application.
- Thermo Scientific ThermoChill Recirculating Chillers are a compact line of refrigerated recirculators ranging in cooling capacities from 600 to 2000 watts.
- Innovative design features such as minimized plumbing connections and an integrated full-flow fluid strainer maximize product reliability.
- With simplicity in design and operation, the ThermoChill platform will provide years of reliable liquid temperature control to meet all of your conventional application requirements.
ThermoChill I Recirculating Chillers.
- Reliable liquid temperature control, with cooling capacity up to 700W/2391 BTU.
ThermoChill II Recirculating Chillers.
- Reliable liquid temperature control, with cooling capacity up to 1000W/3415 BTU.
ThermoChill III Recirculating Chillers.
- Reliable liquid temperature control, with cooling capacity up to 2000w/6830 BTU.
- Accessible fill port for easy filling.
- Pressure gauge located on control panel for easy viewing.
- Intuitive digital controller.
- Controller indicator lights illuminate when adjusting settings or when high/low temp alarms activated.
- Removable full-low strainer ensures clean recirculating fluid.
- Locking caster for easy unit maneuvering.
- RS232 or RS485 digital communications optional.
What’s the difference between Low Range vs Standard Thermo Scientific ThermoChill Models?
- Standard chillers have a temperature range of 5°C to 30°C, while our Low Range (LR) chillers support applications requiring temperatures of -10°C to 30°C.
Four Pump Options.
- Positive Displacement Pumps (PD-1/PD-2).
- - Deliver a consistent flow over a wide pressure range making them appropriate for use with high back-pressure applications.
- - Adding the external pressure reducer (EPR) accessory allows safe use with pressure sensitive applications.
- Centrifugal Pump (MD/MD-30) | Magnetically Driven Centrifugal Pump (MDC1).
- - Magnetically driven pumps deliver high flow rates at low pressure making them ideal for use with laboratory glassware and other low back-pressure applications.
The External Pressure Reducer (EPR) Accessory.
- Attaches to the chiller to limit the maximum outlet pressure of the chiller.
- Choose this accessory when circulating to applications that are sensitive to higher pressures or when circulating through glass.
ThermoChill Plumbing Kit.
- The kit includes (2) 1/2-in x 1/2-in mpt fittings, 25 feet of 5/8-in ID Polybraid hose, (2) hose clamps & hose insulation.
- Plumbing kit can be used across all ThermoChill models.