Thermo Scientific Merlin Low-Temperature Refrigerated Chillers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
-15 °C to +35 °C.
- Cooling capacity up to 4.8 kW.
- Flourinert compatible models to choose from.
- Reliable, extended temperature range chillers provide precise temperature control for critical application needs.
- Save valuable space with compact, Thermo Scientific Merlin Low-Temperature Refrigerated Chillers.
- These extended-temperature chillers deliver a continuous supply of 1000 to 4300 watts of cooling capacity for critical applications.
- Thermo Scientific Merlin recirculating chillers are ideal for applications requiring heat removal across a wide temperature range.
- Offering five cooling capacities with a temperature range from -15°C to +35°C, the Merlin chiller platform provides powerful cooling in a reliable and compact design.
- With a wide variety of options including a choice of pumps, communication packages, and Low-Level/Low-Flow indicators, Merlin recirculating chillers can be configured to meet a wide range of applcation requirements.
- Global compliance ensures user safety.
- Easy-to-use intuitive controller.
- Translucent reservoir enables quick viewing of fluid level.
- Removable grille allows for quick and easy preventative maintenance.
- Communication package: RS232 | Remote start/stop | Status relay | Remote sensor port.
- - Digital communication for remote operation, monitoring and data logging.
- Low level/low flow safety package.
- - Alerts when the reservoir level or fluid flow are too low, to ensure maximum up-time.
- NEScom software.
- - Easily program and automate the temperature control process from a PC system.
- Plumbing package.
- - Provides tubing, insulation and connections to optimize the user’s application installation.
- Air filter kits.
- - Protects chiller from harsh environments and allows for easy cleaning.
- Full filtration.
- - 5, 10, 25, 40 micron (full flow) Reduces particulates down to the selected micron level to protect the application.
- Ethylene Glycol.
- - Allows circulation to temperature down to -15°C in a 50/50 mixture with water.
- Analytical instrumentation.