BriskHeat SLCBL Self-Regulating Heating Cables
from BriskHeat Corp
Can be cut-to-length and terminated in the field.
- Ideal for freeze protection and low temperature process maintenance up to 149°F (65°C).
- Automatically adjusts heat output based on surface temperature.
- Safe to overlap and insulate.
- No temperature controller is required*.
- If a specific process temperature is required, a temperature controller is necessary.
- Maximum continuous maintenance temperature: 149°F (65°C).
- Maximum intermittent exposure temperature: 185°F (85°C).
- Minimum intermittent exposure temperature: -40°F (-40°C).
- Nominal power output at 50°F (10°C): 3, 5, 8, 10, 12 W/ft (10, 17, 25, 31, 40 W/m).
- Supply voltages (AC): 110-120V or 208-277V.
- Moisture, chemical, and flame resistant.
- Bus wire gauge: 16 AWG.
- Braid resistance: Tinned copper 0.0055 ohms/ft (0.0182 ohms/m).
- T6 Rating - 3, 5, 8, 10 W/ft (10, 17, 25, 31 W/m).
- T5 Rating - 12 W/ft (40 W/m).
- NOTE: Electrical equipment T-Rating codes define the maximum surface temperature that equipment will reach.
- It is used in hazardous (classified) area applications.
- Approvals valid only when used with appropriate heating cable and installation accessories, and installed in accordance with all applicable instructions, codes, and regulations.