BriskHeat SLHCBL High-Temperature Self-Regulating Heating Cables
from BriskHeat Corp
Automatically adjusts heat output based on surface temperature.
- Ideal for freeze protection and low temperature process maintenance up to 248°F (120°C).
- Safe to overlap and insulate.
- Can be cut-to-length and terminated in the field.
- No temperature controller is required*.
- * If a specific process temperature is required, a temperature controller is necessary.
- Maximum continuous maintenance temperature: 248°F (120°C).
- Maximum intermittent exposure temperature: 392°F (200°C).
- Minimum intermittent exposure temperature: -22°F (-30°C).
- Nominal power output at 50°F (10°C): 5, 10, 15, 20 W/ft (15, 30, 45, 60 W/m).
- Supply voltages (AC): 110-120V or 208-277V.
- Moisture, chemical, and flame resistant.
- Bus wire gauge: 16 AWG.
- Braid resistance: Tinned copper 0.0055 ohms/ft (0.0182 ohms/m).