Thermo Scientific TLE Series Ultra-Low Upright Freezers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
New sustainability features include natural refrigerants and water-blown foam, compliant with many sustainability standards.
- Thermo Scientific TLE Series ultra-low freezers feature four upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 30,000 up to 60,000 2mL vials.
- Save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers (1).
- Meets validation protocols at -70°C and -80°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation.
- A quiet sound output below 53 dBA, enables the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab.
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and worry-free sample protection.
- Designed for daily usage, recovers cabinet temperature 20% faster after opening the door (2).
- Four capacities (300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications.
- All models contain four inner doors allowing for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions.
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations..
- Newly re-designed, capacitive touch-screen user interface with easy-to-use: set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads via a built-in USB port.
- On board temperature and event archive allows for quick access to freezer information.
- Export a secure USB report and eliminate the need for a chart recorder.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific Matrix and Nunc CryoBank tubes.
- Security features including alarm settings, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry.
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards.
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility.
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment.
- (1) Internal data comparing 600 model at 11.2 kWh/day to UXF600 = 14.9 kWh/day. Data on file.
- (2) Typical freezer test data based on internal testing in ambient temperature at 20°C; Typical standard validation protocol of +/-10°C.