Thermo Scientific TSX Series High-Performance Lab Refrigerators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Designed for ergonomic usage:
- Thermo Scientific TSX Series high-performance lab refrigerators are designed with features that support sample protection and sustainability objectives for the storage of media, reagents, chemotherapy, pharmaceutical and other medical and laboratory-grade storage requiring 3° to 7°C.
- The Series’ V-drive technology is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
- Designed to safely store medical and laboratory storage, including vaccines, pharmaceuticals, media and reagents requiring a temperature range of 2°C to 8°C.
- Whisper quiet with a sound level of 52 dBA, enabling end users to work alongside the refrigerator without distraction.
- Unique V-drive technology is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection.
- Up to 40% less energy usage than conventional refrigerant models*.
- Natural, R290 refrigerants, making the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP).
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility.
- Operating temperature range of 2° to 8°C, factory setpoint at 5°C.
- Choice of glass or solid door models.
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment*.
- Easy to use microprocessor control with interior light, setpoint security and alarms.
- Compatible with wireless monitoring systems and remote alarm contacts.
- Standard door locks provide comfort and assurance.
- Ergonomic door handle.
- Optional chart recorders available.
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details.
- *Data on file. Based on comparisons between TSX Series and previous generation Thermo Scientific models.