Precision Premium Gravity Convection Ovens
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Recommended Substitute: Thermo Scientific* Heratherm General Gravity & Mechanical Convection Ovens.
Exceptional Temperature Control
- Featuring advanced microprocessor controls and temperature stability, our Precision premium ovens are ideal for your precise heating applications with a temperature range of 50°C to 275°C.
Advanced Microprocessor Controls
- Intuitive microprocessor controls deliver detailed information on current temperature and set-points.
- Setting the oven temperature is simple with no tuning required.
- Settings are stored in memory when oven is off.
Gravity Convection Models
- Gravity convection models offer gentle drying with low turbulence convection that moves the air vertically through the oven chamber to heat samples.
Excellent Temperature Uniformity
- Temperature uniformity at 200°C proficient to ±3°C.
- Visual over-temperature alarms and built-in safety backup maintains temperature control at 5°C above setpoint should the primary control fail.
- Thick wall and door insulation maintain safe exterior temperature to prevent burns.
- A circuit breaker protects the oven from power surges.
- A silicone gasket on the oven door prevents heat loss and lowdensity heating elements ensure long life.
- Enamel-painted steel exterior and a stainless-steel interior are easy to clean.
- Doors open 180° for unhindered access.
- 2.5 cu. ft. (71 L) holds five adjustable shelves (one included*).
- 3.75 cu. ft. (106 L) holds eight adjustable shelves (one included*).
- 5.0 cu. ft. (142 L) holds 11 adjustable shelves (two included*).
- *Additional shelves are sold separately.