PMC Dataplate Digital / Programmable Aluminum / Ceramic / Porcelain Top Hot Plates
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Thermolyne* Super-Nuova* Digital Aluminum/Ceramic Top Hot Plates.
Digital and Programmable!
- Microprocessor closed-loop control.
- Regulate sample temperature with an accessory immersion probe.
- A microprocessor to regulate key process parameters; heating and ramp cycle timing.
- The 730 series hot plates are fully programmable.
- The 720 series hot plates are simple, direct entry, non-programmable models.
- The 720 series models allow the operator to set one temperature and one timed period.
- PMC 720 and 730 series digital hot plates are available with aluminum and porcelain-coated stainless steel top plates.
- Aluminum top plates heat quickly and uniformly.
- Porcelain-coated stainless steel top plates heat up more slowly than aluminum tops, but are more chemically resistant.
- Choose from two top plate sizes: 7 x 7” or 10 x 10”.
- An integral ring stand holder on 7 x 7” models accommodates a 0.5” support rod.
- Gross weight of items placed on top of all 700 series digital hot plates should not exceed 20lb.
- Not recommended for use with metal vessels.
PMC DATAPLATE 720 and 730 Series Digital Hot Plates offer:
- Digital display of all parameters for easy operation.
- Temperature can be displayed in °C or °F.
- Microprocessor controlled (closed-loop) accurate temperature monitoring.
- Temperature can be controlled at the top plate surface (RTD sensor built into top plate) or within the sample (RTD immersion probe).
- Digital countdown timer and audible alarm.
- Plate “HOT” indicator flashes red when top plate surface is above 50°C.
- Temperature ramping rate can be set from 1°C/hour to 555°C/hour or 1°F/hour to 999°F/hour.
- AUTO-OFF control sets all parameters to zero at the end of a timed period.
- Single keystroke “HEATER OFF” function key.
Only the PMC DATAPLATE 730 Series offer:
- Programming: a single program of up to 75 steps (temperature ramps or dwells) can be stored in memory.
- Program memory battery back-up. Program is not lost by turning unit off.
- ”HOLD” key to retain target temperature in memory if a power failure occurs.