Thermolyne Mirak Digital Ceramic Top Hot Plates
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Thermolyne* Super-Nuova* Digital Aluminum/Ceramic Top Hot Plates.
Measures Temperature on Plate or in Sample!
- Electronic feedback.
- Control solution temperature with a probe.
- Safely heat metal vessels.
- Solid state feedback control monitors and adapts to sudden changes in ambient or sample temperature, preventing boil-overs, ruined samples, and lost time.
- Use Mirak units to heat metal vessels and sandbaths without damaging ceramic tops.
- All Mirak units use solid ceramic tops for the most durable, easy to clean, corrosion-resistant top.
- Mirak’s ceramic top remains perfectly flat to ensure maximum heat transfer.
- Reflective white top makes sample viewing easy.
- Mirak can be used with optional probes to maintain tighter solution temperatures.
- Digital display for quick and easy observation.
- Separate power switch turns unit off/on without disturbing temperature setting.
- Previous set point is stored in memory and will appear on the display when the unit is switched on.
- Ring stand holder accommodates a standard 1/2" (1.27cm) diameter support rod.
- 7" x 7" (18 x 18 cm) hot plates accommodate flasks up to 4 liters in volume and top plate loads of up to 25 lb. (11.4 kg).
- 12" x 12" ( 30 x 30 cm) hot plates accommodate flasks up to 6 liters in volume and top plate loads of up to 30 lb. (13.6 kg).
- Because the advanced electronic control in the MIRAK is capable of precisely regulating the top plate temperature, metal vessels and sand baths may be safely heated without damaging the ceramic top.
- Heating control knob allows you to quickly and accurately dial in a precise temperature setting.
- The MIRAK will not heat until you press the knob to initiate operation.
- A separate power switch turns the unit off or on without disturbing your temperature setting.
- Temperature may be controlled at the top plate by an internal sensor, or controlled from your sample by simply plugging in the immersion probe accessory.
- A clear plastic cover protects dial plate from spills and is removable for easycleaning.
- Ring-stand holder accommodates a standard 1/2" (1.27 cm) diameter support rod.